Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Soo.. just a side note.. I think I may have jinxed myself when I prayed for a Macbook in my last post as my computer has just crashed and.. well I guess it is just telling me to buy a Mac right?
So.. as I think about how sad this is and how much I don't want to do my work I look around at the interesting fashion styles in Weldon Library.....
So I thought I would humour everyone with the top 5 I can see from my seat:

1. Knit Ugg Boots--I must say these are interesting. Although I am a fan of Uggs I am not a fan of these. They look alot like those slipper booties that I wear around the house... except people are clearly wearing them out of the house.. They are really only practical for spring or summer.. and I personally think they are kind of ugly... Sorry if you have them..

2. Guys wearing Converse--I actually really enjoy this style on guys! Many guys I know would refuse to wear Converse because they think they will look "gay" but I think they are wrong. They look so cute on guys with a pair of nice jeans and they make a guy look more preppy which is a style I love!

3. Guys wearing leather jackets-- Although as you might know I am a fan of leather jackets... I am not too sure how i feel about them on guys. Well actually I take that back.. I don't know how I feel about TIGHT leather jackets on guys. Loose ones are okay. But I personally don't care to see how skinny a guy is.. its not so attractive.

4. Wearing dress shirts to school-- I am not bashing dress shirts on guys at all.. but some guys need to get the memo that campus is not the place for them... the bar is. They look great but it looks a bit funny when you are wearing one with your backpack..

5. Shorts over stockings-- I am not sure which girl decided this was an appropriate style that looked good. But its not really. Skirts with stockings is okay.. but shorts? It just looks a bit funny. Save your shorts for the warm weather, don't attempt to wear them while its still cold!

If you are reading this and you enjoy some of these trends.. I apologize! I am just voicing my opinion about some funky styles I see around the library...
Have you seen any funny styles? Please share them!